Part No. #BL8-CBL
- 250 Ft. Spool.
- Load Rating: 3,180 Lbs.
Lengths of #BL8-CBL black cable are cut to make cable assemblies made in the field with SAF Clips and to make field changes. Convenient spool sizes that are easy to move around job sites and always handy to do jobs where many different cable lengths are needed.
The same cable that is used to make our pre-assembled cable assemblies, only in bulk spools.
#BL8-CBL Black Cable are used in combination with Loos zinc-plated oval sleeves and SAF clips to make secure brace connections that are stronger than the cable itself.
Seismic Bracing Unique Features
Loos & Co’s Seismic Braces are the only cable sway braces that:
- Are Third Party Listed (UL & ICC-ES) for use in complying with NFPA 13 for fire sprinkler systems.
- Are Third Party Listed for use in complying with the International Building Code (IBC).
- Are Third Party tested/Listed to verify that cable assemblies, including fittings, maintain the cable nominal breaking strength per ASCE 19, as required by IBC, ASCE 7, and NFPA13.
- Have swaged end fittings as required by the 2018 IBC per ASCE 19-16, which does not permit wedge and clip type fittings.
- Certify the minimum breaking strength of the sway bracing assemblies.
- Comply with NFPA 13, ASCE 19, the IBC, and ASCE 7.
- Are Listed as approved products in Spears CPVC Compatibility List.
- Are Listed by FBC for system compatibility with Lubrizol CPVC pipe.