Part No. SAFR
The SAFR (Seismic Anchoring Fitting Retrofit) clips are used in the same manner as the SAF, except that they are slotted to permit a hex nut on an existing component to be loosened, the SAFR positioned, and the hex nut re-tightened. The SAFR is available for size #GO3 (GOLD) and #OR4 (ORANGE) cable. All of the bolt hole sizes from 1/4″ through 5/8″ are available.
- SAFRs are available in an assortment of bolt hole sizes and are ordered according to the bolt hole diameter.
- SAFRs are configured to accommodate size #GO3 (GOLD) and size #OR4 (ORANGE) cable.
- SAFRs are intended for use in making cable connections to existing braced components.
- SAFRs may be used for equipment connections with stake eye & cable assemblies.
- Stake eye w/cable and SAFR w/cable assemblies are equal in strength and performance.
- Hole diameter sized to accommodate sizes #GO3 and #OR4 cable without the need for a thimble.
- Sized according to the bolt hole size and are available in: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, and 5/8” bolt sizes.